NEED PRAYER? GIVE US A CALL!
0845 6434 084 (landline, local call rate)
We will be glad to pray for you or a loved one if you need some prayer support. Just let us know what to pray for, and we'll bring your request before the Lord.
Jesus promised, "If two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in Heaven." (Matthew 18:19)
Our volunteers try to be available to take calls between 10 am and 7 pm GMT.
We are sorry that due to circumstances beyond our control, there is not always someone to take your call. (In fact, in the year we have had little availability due to repeated bereavements and illnesses.) If you can't get through, please try again later or leave a message and we can try to call you back.
Alternatively, send us an email with your prayer request.
- This phone line is in the United Kingdom.
- Calls to the landline number, within the UK, are charged at local rates.
- Callers from outside the UK should dial: +44 845 6434 084
- We are not trained counsellors but are offering this service in the spirit of the Good Samaritan. We cannot offer you counsel but will be happy to listen to you, and pray with you and for you. We can also offer you a word of scripture.
- Your call is confidential. We don't keep any notes, we do not have a database of calls, and your call is not recorded. It's between you, the Lord and the one who answers the phone.
- If you cannot get through to us, or you need someone to talk with rather than prayer, you might want to try one of the other helplines such as the SAMARITANS:
Samaritans is available 24 hours a day to provide confidential emotional support for people who are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those which may lead to suicide.